This qualification covers the skills and knowledge required to perform a range of servicing operations for light vehicles within an automotive service or repair business.
Anticipated Course Outcomes:
On successful completion of this course students will have:
- Nationally recognised VET qualification and credits toward Certificate III Automotive Apprenticeship
- VCAL – Industry Specific Skills Strand and Work Related Skills Strand;
- VCE- eligible for up to 4 VCE units – at Units 1&2 and Units 3&4 levels.
Pathway from AUR20516 Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (SBAT) to AUR30616 Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology (Apprenticeship), and other associated training and work in the automotive industry.
Ringwood Training delivers the VCE, VET & SBAT and Apprenticeship training.
Why automotive with us?
- Combine school, work and trade training – complete VCE/VCAL, start work, commence trade training.
- Outstanding facilities; a purpose built Automotive Centre
- Industry trained teachers/trainers.
- Strong links with local industry, education and training sectors.
- Opportunity to complete VCE/VCAL at home school and Certificate II in Auto at RSC/Ringwood Training
- Easy access via public transport – Ringwood and Ringwood East Railway Stations, buses
- Ringwood SC/Ringwood Training is the RTO – Registered Training Organisation-22475
Days & Venue:
Course delivery over two years at RSC/Ringwood Training, located at Ringwood SC, 3 Hill St Ringwood East on Friday at 8.00am – 3.00pm
Other times by arrangement.
Student will need to have all three elements of a SBAT (School-based Apprenticeship) and Traineeship:
- Employment under a Training Contract as an SBAT
- School enrolment in VCE or VCAL
- Training Plan – Trade training at Ringwood Training as the Registered Training Organisation.
SBAT – School-Based Apprenticeship & Traineeship
Qualification: AUR20516 Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology
2018 Course fees:
|Cost per student||Student Services & Amenities||Materials||Tuition|
|Non Concession||$200||$0.75 p/hour||$3.75 p/hour|
|Concession||$200||$0.75 p/hour||$0.75 p/hour|
This training is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth funding
The student tuition fees as published are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment
For further information, contact us
Notice: Undefined index: size in /var/www/rt/wp-content/plugins/ninja-forms/includes/Display/Render.php on line 209